Grilling, frying, cooking in pots or just sitting around a fire. The Wilderness pit offers a massive range of cooking options while still packing down small. Designed to be taken camping, into the woods, the beach or just used in the garden.
As standard the Wilderness pit comes with the extremely versatile base camp grill, with one griddle plate and one grill plate. More details can be found below:
Base Camp Grill
The pot hanger attachment is sold separately, and can be found by clicking here. This lets you hang multiple pots, kettles, dutch ovens or even our hanging rotisserie. Giving you even more cooking options.
Please note: the pans and kettle are not included with the pit but can be purchased separately via our website.
- Heavy duty base - made from 4mm mild steel, measuring 67cm wide by 37cm deep with 19cm sides
- Folding legs (28cm) - which give two heights to the pit. Folded out and the pit sits high enough up not to cause any damage to the ground. When folded it sits on the lower legs, giving an air gap and designed to be sat on hard heat resistant surfaces.
- Front and side handles - the wrap around handle makes it easy to move the pit, either with one person or two. They also give great strapping points if you need to secure it to a vehicle for transport. Plus offers a great place to hang tongs or other cooking implements!
- Air holes - gives great airflow and allows you to burn lots of different fuel from charcoal to wood.
- Rear attachment rings - these have been designed to fit the adjustable pot hanger, however will also enable any future accessories we develop to be attached to the pit.
- Small pack size - overall size of the pit with the legs folded is 75cm wide, 41cm deep and 20cm high. Within the pit you can pack all your cooking pots, the base grill, pot hangers, kettle and cooking fuel. Everything you need for your next cooking adventure!