Regular price £84.00
Designed for adventurous food lovers, with the Madog Open Fire Dutch Oven you can really push the boundaries of what's on offer at your next outdoor feast, whether it's on the barbeque or over an open fire in a wild location. Carbon steel has similar cooking performance to cast iron but at half the weight. The natural seasoned layer can be built up over time to offer a stick-resistant surface without PTFE or PFOA. This Dutch oven is designed for a lifetime of use on open flame and all other fuel sources. From your induction hob at home to your backcountry escape, the Madog Open Fire Dutch Oven will become your new trusty companion to every epic meal for generations to come.
Open Fire Dutch Oven includes:
- 3 Litre Dutch oven
- Universal lid - Can also be used with the
- 316 stainless steel detachable handle
- Flat bottomed so can be used on all of our grills and trivets.
- Versatile cooking methods: bake, broil, fry, boil.
- Cookware constructed from 3mm carbon steel for even heat distribution.
- Excellent heat retention which is vital for open flame cooking.
- High strength TIG-Welded brackets.
- Lower carbon footprint than any other cookware material.
- Detachable handle is key to dealing with such high temperatures.
Total weight: 2.5kg
Packed dimensions: ∅250x97mm
Seasoning and Care
- Cookware must be seasoned before use.
- Cookware should be kept dry and/or oiled when not in use.
- Season regularly for good non-stick performance.
- Dishwashers will strip off the seasoning layer.
- A well-seasoned pan should be easy to clean with nothing more than hot water and a sponge.