Madog Open Fire Cook Set
Regular price £112.00
The Madog Open Fire Set will push the boundaries of your next outdoor feast whether it's at home, on the barbeque, or over an open fire in the wild. Use the set in multiple configurations for just about any style of cooking or baking. Carbon steel has a similar cooking performance to cast iron but at half the weight, making the Open Fire Set the perfect balance between portability and cooking performance. The naturally seasoned layer will build up over time to offer a stick-resistant surface without artificial PTFE or PFOA. With tender love and care, the Madog Open Fire cookware will truly last a lifetime of use on an open flame and all other fuel sources. The detachable handle means no burns, and easier packing and storage. Designed for adventurous food lovers, the Open Fire Set will become a trusted companion for many epic meals to come.
Open Fire Set includes:
- 3 Litre Dutch oven
- 23cm (9") skillet
- Universal lid / tawa
- 316 stainless steel detachable handle
- Canvas stuff sack
- Versatile cooking methods: bake, broil, bain-marie, fry, boil.
- Cookware constructed from 3mm carbon steel for even heat distribution.
- Excellent heat retention which is vital for open flame cooking.
- High strength TIG-Welded brackets.
- Lower carbon footprint than any other cookware material.
- Detachable handle is key to dealing with such high temperatures.
Total weight: 3.8kg
Packed dimensions: ∅250x100mm
Seasoning and Care
- Cookware must be seasoned before use.
- Cookware should be kept dry and/or oiled when not in use.
- Season regularly for good non-stick performance.
- Dishwashers will strip off the seasoning layer.
- A well-seasoned pan should be easy to clean with nothing more than hot water and a sponge.